***Note: I have created hyperlinks for a number of these publications, so that you may read either the publication or an abstract thereof.
- “Love of God for His Own Sake and Love of Beatitude: Heavenly Charity According to Thomas Aquinas” (May 2001)
- Aquinas on Beatific Charity and the Problem of Love (Emmaus Academic, forthcoming).
- Engrafted into Christ: A Critique of the Joint Declaration (New York: Peter Lang, 2005). Available at Amazon or through the Publisher: http://www.peterlang.com/
- “The ‘I-Thou’ Argument for the Trinity: Wherefore Art Thou?” Nova et Vetera 15 (2017): 113–159. This one treats the thought of W. Kasper, J. Ratzinger, and Richard of St. Victor.
- “Karl Rahner’s Supernatural Existential: What is It?” Freiburger Zeitschrift für Philosophie und Theologie 63 (2016): 402–421.
- “Is Exclusive Identity Compatible with Ecumenism as a Mutual Exchange of Gifts?” Josephinum Journal of Theology 22 (2015): 176–202. This one regards the question whether the doctrine that the Catholic Church is the Church of Christ is compatible with recent definitions of ecumenism.
- Thomas More on Luther’s Sola Fide: Just or Unjust. Angelicum 90 (2013): 761-798. This article is linked at the Thomas More Studies website.
- “Catholic Ecumenism: Towards an Integration of Faith, Hope, and Charity,” Homiletic and Pastoral Review (July, 2014). Link to this here.
- “Eschatology and Eucharistic Adoration,” Homiletic and Pastoral Review (May, 2014). Link to this here.
- “De Lubac on Natural Desire: Difficulties and Antitheses” Nova et vetera 9 (2011): 567–624. Available on Academia.
- “Figurative and Properly Literal Discourse in Scripture and Theology,” chap. 8, Reason and the Rule of Faith: Conversations in the Tradition with John Paul II, ed. Steven Long and Christopher Thompson (University Press of America, 2011), pp. 101–117.
- “Sola salus, Or Fides caritate formata: The Premised Promise of Luther’s Dilemma” Fides Catholica 2 (2008): 375–432.
- “‘Subsistit in’: Non-exclusive Identity or Full Identity?” The Thomist 72 (2008): 1–44.
- An abbreviated version published in German translation: “Subsitit in: Nichtexklusive Identität oder vollständige Identität?” Forum Katholische Theologie 26 (2010): 241–274.
- “Marian Coredemption and the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification,” in Mary at the Foot of the Cross – VIII: Acts of the Eighth International Symposium on Marian Coredemption (New Bedford, MA: Academy of the Immaculate, 2008), pp. 351–409. Book includes chapters by Timothy Noone, Brunero Gherardini, and Enrique Llamas, OCD.
- “Thomas on the Order of Love and Desire: A Development,” The Thomist 71 (2007): 65–87.
- “Participation and Theology: A Response to Schindler’s ‘What’s the Difference?’” Nova et Vetera 5 (2007): 619–46. First Published in St. Anselm Journal 2005.
- “The Nature of Justifying Grace: A Lacuna in the Joint Declaration,” The Thomist 65 (2001): 93–120.
- Review of Analogia Entis: Original Structure and Universal Rhythm by Erich Przywara (Eerdmans, 20014). Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews. Link to this here.
- Review of Analogia Entis: On the Analogy of Being, Metaphysics, and the Act of Faith by Steven A. Long (Notre Dame Press, 2011). American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly 87 (2013): 556–60.
- Review of Justification as Argued by Newman by Stanley Jaki (Real View Books, 2007). The Thomist 74 (2010): 318–322.
- Review of The Word Has Dwelt Among Us by Guy Mansini (Sapientia Press, 2008). Forthcoming Nova et Vetera 8 (2010): 999–1004.
- Review of Love of Self and Love of God in 13th Century Ethics by Thomas Osborne (Notre Dame, IN: University of Notre Dame Press, 2005). American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly 83:4 (2009): 621–624.
- Review of Mary, “Mediatress of Grace.” Mary’s Universal Mediation of Grace in the Theological and Pastoral Works of Cardinal Mercier. Supplement of “Mary at the Foot of the Cross” IV by Manfred Hauke (New Bedford, MA: Academy of the Immaculate, 2004), pp. 183. In Nova et Vetera (English edition), vol. 5, no. 1 (Winter 2007): 225–27.
- Review of Retracing Reality: A Philosophical Itinerary, by Marie-Dominique Philippe, O.P., trans. Dominique F. Peridans (Edinburgh: T&T Clark, 1999), in Nova et Vetera 1 (2003): 234–237.
- Manfred Hauke, “Mary’s Motherly Mediation in Christ: A Systematic Reflection,” Nova et Vetera (Forthcoming). Translation of “Die mütterliche Mittlerschaft Mariens in Christum: Eine Systematische Besinnung,” in A. Von Stockhausen et al, eds., Die Stellung der Gottesmutter in der Welt- und Heilsgeschichte (Weilheim-Bierbronnen, 2008).